Ok when I say I am obsessed with Target, It is no lie. The place has everything you could possibly need...there is not a week that goes by that I don't at least make one stop at Target to do a "quick" run through. ha ha!
Both my closet and my room are filled with items from Target! I cannot tell you how often I will get a compliment on something of mine and the majority of the time it is from Target. They have really stepped up their game lately with apparel, shoes, and home decor and I cannot get enough!
These platform loafers are my latest Target find, and I absolutely adore them! I love this trend of the platform shoe. I think that it is so edgy and fun, and adds a little something special to your fall typical fall wardrobe!
I have worn these multiple times since getting them and have loved styling them completely different ways! I love the shoes with this sweater specifically because even though the colors are neutral, the pattern gives the look a fun edgy touch!
I would pair these with a fun sweater and skinnies, under some flare jeans to add a little height, or even with a dress and a leather jacket!
These shoes are one of the MANY new Target finds to join my closet this fall! Here are a list of my most favorite Target finds, so far!
- Velour Bodysuit: I though that this bodysuit was the prettiest thing. I found this in the pajama section but I thought that it would be neat underneath a sheer top or paired with high waisted jeans and a blazer.
- Watercolor Kimono- A New Day: So I purchased this at the same time as the bodysuit because the colors went together so well and were so pretty for fall. I love the idea of wearing this over the bodysuit as well!
- Straight Leg Tie Waist Crepe Pant- A New Day: You probably see a pattern here...A New Day is one of Targets newer lines and I love every piece they have. This adorable tie waist pant puts a little twist on your classic trouser pant and would give your office attire a fun and flirty change!
- Juniper Plattform Oxords
- Coffee Boyfriend Classic Tee
- Colorblock Satchel Handbag: The combo of the color contrast and the edgy strap are what got me on this bag. I love that this bag is so simple but so unique at the same time. The colors are neutral and so easy to style with fall clothing, but the color blocking and texture on the strap give it a different look than most.
- Kona Backless Loafer Mules: I have seen this style shoe everywhere but never could commit to the style until I found this pair. These are the most comfortable shoes and actually go with everything. I think that this style shoe is a must have for fall because it is so easy to slip on and head out!
These are seven of my most recent purchases from Targets new lines, and I have linked them all below, as well as a few others that I am swooning over!