Mid week Mash-up
My favorite accessories
These seven accessories are a few of my current favorites! I go for these items day after day, so I thought I would share them with you! I have incorporated a few of them into my outfit to show you how I style them!
Tortoise shell sunnies
My go-to accessories
- Sun hat | Tula J Boutique: My favorite thing about this sun hat is how many different ways you can wear it. I previously featured this hat with a swimsuit, in my Poolside Essentials post, but it also pairs great with your casual weekend outfit!
- Tortoise shell sunglasses |
- Lipstick | Tarte: I was on the hunt for the perfect shade of pink for a summer lipstick, and this one is just that. You can put on one layer and have a natural light pink tint or apply more for a brighter look. Also, this is the cutest packaging i have ever seen!
- Round rattan basket bag | Etsy: I have featured this bag in many of my previous posts, so i will just let that speak for how much i love this bag and have most definitely already gotten my moneys worth with it!
- Gold hoop earrings |
- Leather watch | Daniel Wellington: You can't go wrong with this simple leather watch. The style is so minimal, making it easy to wear on various occasions. It is nice enough to add a little something special for a night out, but casual enough to throw on with your every day outfit!
- Tortoise shell barrette | J crew: I always keep some type of barrette in all of my bags just incase, but this one has been with me most lately. I love that the tortoise shell print is so simple and can be worn with other prints, but is also a great statement piece when paired with a minimal look.
Shop my look
What are some of your favorite accessories? I would love to hear from you!