Cream + Sugar
With a warm cup of coffee in hand, I am so happy to be sharing with you a few of my favorite coffee shops here in Birmingham!
The first thing I do in the morning, when my feet hit the floor, is go straight to the coffee maker, but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying a few more cups throughout the day every now and then. Coffee is my favorite pick me up for anytime of day, so I love stoping by local coffee spots to catch up with a friend or get a little work done!
These are just a few of the places that my friends and I like to pop in to enjoy a sweet treat!
- Woodlawn Cycle Cafe
- Urban Standard
1. Revelator: This is a great place to go if you are wanting a bright and inviting atmosphere. Because Revelator is passionate about being rooted within their community, the partner up with many other shops throughout Birmingham, that complement what they offer extremely well. If you are new to coffee, this is the place to try because their menu is very simple and will not leave you overwhelmed!
2. Octane: There are two Octane locations here in Birmingham, that both offer a wide variety of drinks and food. From coffee and cocktails to breakfast and brunch, you cannot go wrong with setting up camp here for a while!
3. Woodlawn Cycle Cafe: I love the aesthetic of this cafe. The white walls and simple decor, make this space feel so light and airy. Their menu is to die for and would be the best spot for brunch with the gals!
4. Urban Standard: Located in the middle of downtown Birmingham, Urban Standard is a popular spot to pop in and grab a quick snack during your day! They have the sweetest little baked goods that ares sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
5. Seeds: If you’re looking for for a place to cozy up with a good read, you have found your spot. Seeds coffee is a little different from the others, as far as atmosphere. It is very cozy and a little darker than other shops I have been to! My favorite thing about Seeds is that they partner up with We Have Doughnuts, which is my most favorite donut place in Birmingham. They no longer have a store front, so I was so happy when I got to enjoy that little something extra with my coffee!
I hope that you will enjoy these sweet spots as much as I do! What are your favorite spots to visit in Birmingham?